Bocce Courts Now Open!
The City of Frederick Recreation Department's four bocce courts are located in Room 1 of Baker Park. When not reserved, the courts are available on a first come basis. Players must limit play to 1.5 hours if other players are waiting. Bocce sets are available to borrow at the William R. Talley Recreation center during hours of operation. The reservations schedule and the bocce court rules/policies are shown below.
Bocce Court Reservations
Individuals or groups wishing to reserve courts must have an account. Sign in to an existing account (or create a new account) here. Once signed in, navigate to the reservation calendar and select an open time slot on the calendar to reserve. Once scheduled you will receive a permit confirming your reservation.
Bocce Court Reservation Fees
- City Residents: $10 per time slot, per court
- Non-City Residents: $20 per time slot, per court
- Time Slots Available: 6AM to Noon / Noon to 4PM / 4PM to 10PM
Bocce Court Rules & Policy
- The City of Frederick Parks and Recreation Department has priority use of all courts for its programs.
- Individuals or groups wishing to reserve courts for match play or tournaments should contact the City's Parks and Recreation Department at email@example.com.
- Permit holders must have approved permits in their possession at all times while using the courts and must be able to produce the permit upon request.
- First come basis for play unless permitted activities are scheduled.
- Players must limit play to 1.5 hours if other players are waiting to play.
- Private instruction for pay is prohibited.
- Please observe bocce rules and court courtesy at all times.
- Authorized uses only - NO pets, roller skating, skateboarding, bicycles, or hockey allowed on courts at any time.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in Baker Park by authorized use only.