How do I get a copy of my plat?

If your home was purchased after approximately 1980, check your settlement package for a house location survey or contact your mortgage company to obtain a copy. The Land Records at the Frederick County Courthouse contains all deeds, homeowner's association covenants and property plats. Contact the Frederick County Land Records at 301-600-1957.

State of Maryland Website

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Public Works Agreement?
2. How do I get a copy of my plat?
3. Do I need a Grading/Public Improvements Permit?
4. How do I obtain a map of The City of Frederick?